Category : NFL
cheap jerseys nfl wholesale
The Carolina Panthers are getting healthy just in time.
flag football jerseys cheap
Coach Ron Rivera told reporters Monday that he expects lead running back Jonathan Stewart Jerseys to suit up for practice on Wednesday after missing the final three games of the season with a sprained foot, per ESPN.com’s David Newton.
discount jerseys nfl
It’s the news we expected after Stewart said last week that his plan all along was to play in Sunday’s NFC divisional-round tilt, which pits the Panthers against the visiting Seattle Seahawks.
discount nfl jersey
That’s less likely for Fozzy Whittaker Jerseys, who remains a question mark for Sunday after suffering a high-ankle sprain in Carolina’s Week 16 loss to the Falcons.
Stewart’s return would do wonders for a Panthers ground game that pounded teams all year. They’ll need him against a Michael Bennett-led ‘Hawks front seven that put the clamps on Adrian Peterson in the wild-card round.
Other injuries we’re tracking on this action-packed Monday morning:
1. Big news out of Denver, where pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware Jerseys returned to on-field work for the Broncos after sitting out practice last week to rest the knee he injured in a Week 17 win over the Chargers, per the team’s official website. Backup quarterback Brock Osweiler Jerseys (knee) also returned to the field ahead of Sunday’s divisional-round bout with the Steelers.
2. In New England, quarterback Tom Brady “was not inhibited by his ankle when dropping back” during Monday’s practice, per Phil Perry of CSN New England. Are you surprised? At this stage we’re left wondering if the super-durable passer — who claims he’s never had a sip of coffee — is even human.
3. The Boston Herald also reported that wideout Julian Edelman (foot) and linebacker Dont’a Hightower (sprained MCL) were present and “will play” Saturday against the cheap jerseys nfl wholesale Chiefs. Getting Edelman back would be a godsend for this injury-ravaged New England air attack.
4. Rivera also told reporters that Panthers wide receiver Ted Ginn Jerseys Jr. (knee) and safety Kurt Coleman (foot) should be ready to practice Wednesday.
5. Eagles running back Ryan Mathews recently underwent groin surgery, per ESPN’s Adam Caplan. He was first listed with the injury in Week 6. Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News added that Mathews is expected to face a six-week recovery time.